Moving into new office space is a daunting task, even when leasing move-in ready space, renovating existing office space or relocating to a new 10,000 square foot office.
Our integrated move management team leads you through the logistics of occupying your new office. We guide you through the complexity of design elements, space planning, move management, technology and vendor selection—whatever you need to ensure essential services are in place to support your business. We take the worry and hassle out of the office move process.
The Workplace Move Management Story
Our team of move management and real estate specialists has spent 15 years working with every sized company and organization to understand their office needs, space challenges, and how to accommodate them through the complicated process of moving their business to a new workplace. Through this wealth of experience, we have developed a service offering that is specific to small and medium businesses moving to a new location or expanding an existing office.
StellaPop’s office move experts have cultivated a highly specific skill set and expertise by building out 35+ new locations, renovations, and acquired workspaces. We’re well-versed in the Washington, DC commercial real estate landscape, no matter the size or shape of the tenant or business, StellaPop has extensive relationships in the marketplace.
Our move management clients have come out of shared space, spec suites, coworking, executive suites, and traditional real estate products. Let us kick off your project the right way:
- Partner with your office staff or office manager to plan, manage, communicate, and complete your office move without significant complications.
- Our target audience. Small to the medium-sized company who does not have the resources to embark upon a real estate or office move project.
- We understand workplace strategy. How to create a workplace culture and experience through communication, design, and technology.
- Details and Project Management come naturally with 20 years of experience.
- We understand the juggling act that’s required to manage a successful construction project.
- Technology and IT are often the details that are forgotten. Our experience in all areas of technology and IT delivers the solution the client needs.
- We have significant vendor relationships – furniture, ISPs, copiers, etc.
Let's Get Together
The magic happens here and that magic comes with a secret – starting. Start knocking out the list, getting noticed and standing out in the crowd, together we can do the impossible.