Building a powerful brand in the real estate contracting market is the first step towards success. It gives you a clear identity, a strong message, and a point of differentiation in the market. Your brand shows who you are and what you’re all about – and helps you put your best foot forward among your intended audience.
But people won’t know about your killer brand if you don’t tell them about it. Here’s how to get it out into the world and make sure that the right people take notice.
Marketing Your Contracting Brand Matters
Your contracting business does great work! Marketing is your brand and business in action. Telling your story so more potential clients find your story. Where branding builds an image of your brand in a consumer’s mind, marketing inspires them to take action. It takes your brand and leverages it to drive interest, engagement, and sales. Strategically done, marketing helps you attract and retain customers and build brand loyalty in the long term.
But marketing isn’t just about selling – although selling is one of its key goals. Marketing touches upon every part of the sales funnel, from brand awareness all the way through to engaging your services or buying your products. A strategic, holistic marketing campaign identifies and rises to consumers’ needs at every step along the customer journey – whether that’s the initial education stage, building brand awareness, or providing the product or service required to solve their problem or need.
Crucially, marketing isn’t a piecemeal thing. A great marketing campaign is coherent, cohesive, and integrated. When all of the parts work together to deliver a seamless experience that reinforces your real estate contracting brand – and your value to your customers.
Get Your Contracting Brand Online
While the specifics of your marketing campaign will vary depending on your brand, your niche, and your goals, your marketing campaign should include:
- A brand-forward – Your website is your digital business card. It’s one of the first places people visit to learn about you. Make sure yours shows who you are, what you do, what your work looks like, and how you can help. And ensure it’s aligned with current web design and best practices.
- A vibrant, informative social media presence – Social media is a great way to put a face and a voice to your company – and reach your customers where they’re most active. Social media can be a significant time investment, so focus on the highest-impact channels and building a consistent presence and schedule. Offer facts, FAQs, stats, before and afters, and how-tos – and walk users through your work.
- An up-to-date Google My Business page – Location-based SEO is hugely important to industries that serve their local communities, so make sure you’ve claimed your Google My Business page and that it’s up to date. Add info, hours, photos, posts, and offers to boost your presence and encourage customers to leave reviews.
- A content marketing strategy – From blogs to newsletters to articles in local newspapers, “content” can help you establish your brand as a thought leader – and draw additional traffic and interest.
- Print and digital ad campaigns – A strategic ad campaign on social media, across the web, or even in the real world can get your brand in front of decision-makers. These campaigns can be a great way to build awareness about your brand more generally or to alert consumers to a specific offer or timely event.
- Community outreach – Whether it’s sponsoring community events, helping with charity build-outs, or partnering with schools or organizations, getting out into the community you serve is a great way to build trust, visibility, and brand loyalty.
Remember that any great marketing campaign should adhere to the SMART framework and should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely.
Build Something Big With StellaPop
Have a powerful real estate contracting brand but need some help getting it out there in the most targeted, effective way possible? The team at StellaPop is here to help. We’ll work with you to define your audience, niche, and goals and build a strategic marketing campaign that gets results. Talk to us today!